Duplex with Pool in the French Cerdanya
The duplex, fully furnished, has 4 bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 with single beds), 2 complete bathrooms (one with shower and the other one with bathtub), living room with fireplace and an equipped American kitchen. It also has a balcony, a garden and a communal pool.
Heating, TV, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave, Fridge-freezer, Ceramic hob.
Outside: 1 table and 2 chairs.
Osséja is a French town located in the High Cerdanya, very close to the border with Spain, just 5 minutes. Osséja is at an altitude of 1250m, at the edge of the forest, at the foot of Puigmal.
Puigcerdà and Andorra are at a distance of 5 and 40km, respectively.
The nearest ski resorts are Eyne, Font Romeu, Molina and Masella.
Places of interest:
- Church of Saint-Pierre
- Cabo de la Comella, one of the many natural sites found in Osséja
- Walks and excursions in the centenary forest of Osséja.
- Lake Osséja (ideal for canoes)
- Sports: hiking, golf, fishing on the Vanera River, bicycles, water sports with pedal boats on Lake Osséja and a climbing wall that runs from mid-June to mid-September.
- Playground for children.
Price and availability
- Capacity: 8
- Number of guest included in the base price: 8
- Area: Cerdanya França
- Floor: 2
- Category: 4
- Parking in the street
- Private parking
- Communitary swimmingpool
- Panoramic mountain view
- Pets are not allowed
- Young groups are not accepted
- Suitable for lowseason stay